Thanatopsis 2 Thanatopsis 2

OW OWWW!

Good stuff man. I enjoyed it a lot, good luck.

GloineFiodh responds:

Thanks a lot man, glad you enjoyed it so much.

Lunar Storm Lunar Storm

Looks good!

I hope you finish it soon!

GloineFiodh responds:

I don't plan on finishing it. Theres no story I have. I just animated some sequences with the music.

Bold As Love Bold As Love

Cool stuff.

I especially like the scene where everythings orange.

Me too.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

my favorite madness tribute.

Immediatly I new this was by the same man who brought us the fabulous MK VS. SF series. The same epic crazy huge weapon toting acrobactic bullet dodging combat was used in both, which i Loved. I saw a lot of good stuff in here, I liked how you made it clear this was a spoof and not to be taken so seriously with the giant willy man at the end. G00D stuff man. Really nice stuff. 5-10

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

Well

The final battle was very epic. Though I saw more resemblance of bongo bongo in that monster, not the great deku tree boss. I love how you tied in a lot of different items from different games, very original, very cool. Concept is still a little strange to me, I think you should reveal more in the following episodes. Also, try to expand the horizon of items. I think a lot of people would find the series even more epic if link had to quest for some items rather then them just appear. Also, maybe have the area in Ocarina where the sages spoke, except have all the different links. Theres so much you can do with this series. Good luck to you.

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Way too short.

Man you gotta love it. At the end of the series you've got such a bond with every character, but it wasnt the big finale Ive dreamt of. It was still completly awsome though. I really hope you continue to create kick ass zombie flashes. I want more Dirge.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Obviously an incredible flash.

Not to much to complain about, except the roller blade animation on Ravi at one point looked a little unnatural. And also, when they were doing complex aerial moves, It looks like you just gave up on there facial expressions. They seemed really confused. Regardless. 10/10 and all my 5. Sweet.

Of A Dying Caveman Of A Dying Caveman

You took me there.

You took me there, and you took me back, and you pulled in my driveway way to fast. Amazing. Collaboration por favor?

Capture The Flag: Ep 1 Capture The Flag: Ep 1

Cool.

Nice story youve set up for us. Good cliff hanger, and youve left a lot of questions to be answered. Very well done. Graphics great, nice voices, not bad.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Good Lord that was good!

That was amazing my friend. I expected something not so good, but very inspirational piece. You have a very great talent that should be treasured. I loved this piece. I liked seeing a somewhat amateur animator rise to the top as well. And if you have some tips, please PM me. I'm trying so hard to make a flash, i have the ideas and drawings, but the problem is the animation. very good.